Want to be featured on Mortgages.com? We're always looking for new experts in the field to work with. It's a great way to give your business some visibility and give our readers the benefit of your experience and expertise!
How does it work?
We work with our experts in two ways:
- Want to do the writing yourself? We can suggest some topics and we're happy to help with editing.
- Not a writer? We'd love to interview you by phone or email. Some of our experts prefer to do a Q and A, and that's fine by us.
What's in it for you?
Being featured on mortgages.com is a great way to gain visibility for yourself and your business. We're a publication that provides a wide range of content related to home ownership, budgeting, DIY, and relocation to a wide audience.
- We'll promote your article on our social media channels.
- We'll feature your head shot and short bio along with your article including one backlink to your site.
What we're looking for:
We're always interested in articles about:
- Advice for first-time buyers
- Advice for veterans and using VA loans
- Budgeting and personal finance
- Tips on selling a home
- Home organization, DIY, and renovation
- Relocating and moving
- Buying and owning a second home
Don't see your area of expertise on the list? Pitch us an idea--we love hearing from passionate people!
You can reach our editors at email@example.com. We receive many submissions daily. In order to help the process go more smoothly, please include:
- 1-3 article ideas
- 1-3 writing samples
Resources for Realtors and real estate agents
Are you looking for other ways to engage with mortgages.com content? Our content program can help you keep your blog up-to-date.