What You Should Read this Week
Whether we found it on social media or landed on it when randomly browsing the internet, these are a few things we read and liked this week.
What we read:
- I Own 28 items of Clothing (and Only Wear 9 Regularly) by Blonde on a Budget. makes us want to declutter and trim our budget!
- Love Thy Neighbor's House? Why You May Want to Buy It by Candace Taylor on Realtor.com. People with this much money fascinate us.
- Will Your Roommate Cost You a Bunch of Money? by Hal Bundrick, CFP on Main Street. Do share your horrible roommate stories. We're nosy!
- The Secret Lives of Tumblr Teens by Elspeth Reeve on The New Republic. We were teenagers, and not even that long ago, but they're still a mystery.
- Overcome Your Money Fears by Giving Back by Kristin Wong on Two Cents at Lifehacker. We love this idea!
And this is what you loved this week on Mortgages.com. Thanks!
- 17 Things You Need in your Living Room. And 3 Things You Really Don't
- Play By Play: Trying to Buy a House When the Owner Doesn't Want to Sell This story had us on the edge of our seats to the end!
- 6 Reasons to Relocate to Greenville, South Carolina This one definitely had us considering calling the moving company.
Read anything good recently? Tell us about it!